Roll over image to zoom in
10mM dNTP mixture is suitable for use in PCR, sequencing, nick translation, fill in, cDNA synthesis, TdT tailing reactions, and dilution of radiolabeled dNTPs.
These nucleotides are supplied as convenient, ready-to-use solution at a concentration of 10mM in Tris-HCl (pH7.5). The dNTP Mixture contains all four of the dNTPs, each at a final concentration of 10mM.
- Highly Purified, Greater than 99% by HPLC
- Free of Human and E.Coli DNA
- Free of dNTP with Modified Bases
- Stable after multiple freeze-thaw cycles
- Up to 95% of dNTPs remain in triphosphate form even after 7 weeks at room temperature
- Up to 90% of dNTPs remain in triphosphate form after 30 cycles of PCR
Store at -20℃
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
View latest Certificate of Analysis: Batch 08161916
- Type in batch #:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.